| MIDTERM/FINAL DATES|
- Midterm Test: 30-Oct-2019 (tentative date).
- Final Test: 18-Dec-2019 (tentative date).
| IMPORTANT NOTE: MODALITY OF WRITTEN TEST|
- During the written tests it is not allowed to consult books, notes, or other personal material (unless otherwise notified of the teacher during the test).
- We use only the stamped sheets that will be provided at the beginning of the task: then do not ask for sheets at the Department facilities.
- DO NOT use sheets that are non-stamped by the teacher, even for personal notes! All the sheets provided must be returned returned (even if not used) at the end of the test.
- It is allowed only a simple calculator with the four operations (so no computers, programmable calculators or wireless).
- Please make sure you have an identification document with you (or the university booklet).
- Remember to write your MATRICULATION NUMBER, SURNAME, and FIRST-NAME in the TOP RIGHT of the paper, to allow a quicker correction and publishing of results.
| ACADEMIC HONESTY PRINCIPLE|
All students are given confidence to follow his academic career with honest and integrity. Failure to respect this principle includes, for example, to copy or to give copy of to other students, plagiarize the work of others. Failure to respect this principle is considered by the teacher a serious evidence of immaturity.