I was born on the 8th of May, 1986, in
In June 2011, I received the M.S. degree in Computer Engineering
cum laude from the University of Siena, with a thesis entitled
"Estimation methods for non-linear reaction-diffusion systems"
(advisor: Prof. Chiara Mocenni).
From 2013, I am member of the
Complex Systems Community
In 2014, I was a visiting Ph.D. student at the
Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering
ETH Zürich, Basel (BS), Switzerland,
under the supervision of Prof. Mustafa Khammash.
In May 2015, I received the Ph.D. degree in
Information Engineering and Science
from the University of Siena, with a thesis entitled
"Modeling and Identification of Networked and Distributed Complex Systems"
(advisor: Prof. Chiara Mocenni)
From November 2015, I am a Postdoctoral
Researcher at the Department of Information Engineering and Mathematics,
University of Siena.
My research activities are mainly focused on:
- Evolutionary Games and Network Dynamics
- Emergence of cooperation in social and economics contexts
- Mathematical Modeling, Identification and Control of Dynamical Systems
- Networked Complex Systems
- Time Series Analysis
- Modeling and Simulation of Nanostructures
- Brain dynamics